Only adults are admitted. Nobody younger than 18 can hire or listen to Psykhomantus in the club or your speakers with this rating. The DJ under this category do not have limitation on the bad language that is used. Hard Beats are generally allowed, and strong Scratchin/Beat Juggling along with Body Tricks activity is also allowed. Scenes of strong real sex may be permitted if justified by a fly groupie.

Friday 9 November 2012

The 5th Annual Player's Haters Ball (2012)

A Tribute to Patrice O'Neal



This was a tribute mixtape I made on in the first week of December after hearing that American stand up comedian Patrice O'Neal passing (November 29th, 2011), but as busy as December was for me, I forgot to upload it to almost losing the files untill now. I made a few tribute mixtapes last year (Gill-Scott Heron, Amy Winehouse) and felt once again to show my respect as I loved the character Pit Bull from the Player Hater's Ball on the first episode of Dave Chappelle's "Chappelle's Show". This was just a fun mixtape as I added bits from Chappelle's "Player's Haters Ball" mixing it with tracks Like Common's "Sweet" and Ludacris's "Bada Boom" (Sorry Drake, it's not you day as both tracks are dissin' you) and Kool G Rap's "Ya Chic Chose Me" (a real players track if you ask me). Glad that I find it as it almost became The Lost Mixtape. My respect goes out to the O'Neal family as we've lost a great young comedian. May you Rest In Peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment