Only adults are admitted. Nobody younger than 18 can hire or listen to Psykhomantus in the club or your speakers with this rating. The DJ under this category do not have limitation on the bad language that is used. Hard Beats are generally allowed, and strong Scratchin/Beat Juggling along with Body Tricks activity is also allowed. Scenes of strong real sex may be permitted if justified by a fly groupie.

Friday 9 November 2012

PE: In Full Effect (The Mess Age-n-Hour Muse Sick) 2011

PE: In Full Effect (The Mess Age-n-Hour Muse Sick) 


Inspired by Public Enemy’s Fear Of A Black Planet tour this month, myself and my crew went to see them in Birmingham and what a show it was. A powerful performance by one of rap’s greatest groups from the 80’s and still can out do any show of today if you ask me. Never a dull moment when Chuck D, Flavor Flav and the rest of the posse is on stage performing classic tracks from the 1989 album “Fear Of A Black Planet”, also joints from “Yo! Bum Rush The Show”, “It Take’s A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back” and others joints from some their albums, you just had to be there. I was so amped up by their show I had to do a mixtape, nothing but Public Enemy was rocking on my iPhone. Big Shout out to Flavor Flav who signed my book (Flavor Flav, The Icon: The Memoir) to me and my lady, also EMD, Big P (and Raise) of my crew A Few Good Men who was at the P.E. gig that night. Enjoy the mix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment