Only adults are admitted. Nobody younger than 18 can hire or listen to Psykhomantus in the club or your speakers with this rating. The DJ under this category do not have limitation on the bad language that is used. Hard Beats are generally allowed, and strong Scratchin/Beat Juggling along with Body Tricks activity is also allowed. Scenes of strong real sex may be permitted if justified by a fly groupie.

Friday 9 November 2012

DJ PREMIER (WORK OF MART EDITION) MIXTAPE (2005)


DJ PREMIER (WORK OF MART EDITION) 




Another mixtape mixed by yours truly. I was supposed to hit you off with the first of six volumes of "Classic Materials (Original Samples Edition)" but it's still in the works so instead I pulled out one of my favorites mixtapes that i did back a few years ago while i still mix down "Classic Materials". "DJ Premier (Work Of Mart Edition)", I did this mixtape back in 2005 after 2004's "J-Dilla (Pay Jay Edition)" and Pete Rock (Soul Brother Edition)". After watching DJ Premier in Nottingham doing his things on the one's & two's and he just did the most craziest set of just his productions alone, i had to go home and pull out my 12'' of any rap record that had that Premo stamp on it then do work. As well as i enjoyed his set in Nottingham, I enjoyed recording this mixtape, this was what Hip-Hop was supposed to sound like hardcore, raw and uncut. Doing that mixtape made me the man of the year, all my friends copped a copy. Well! after all those years am happy to pull it out and feel that vibe, so people, I present to you... DJ Premier Work Of Mart part 1 and 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment