Only adults are admitted. Nobody younger than 18 can hire or listen to Psykhomantus in the club or your speakers with this rating. The DJ under this category do not have limitation on the bad language that is used. Hard Beats are generally allowed, and strong Scratchin/Beat Juggling along with Body Tricks activity is also allowed. Scenes of strong real sex may be permitted if justified by a fly groupie.

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Harangue The DJ



• The Track I'll Be Opening My Next DJ Set With: Eric B & Rakim Juice.
As it's the Yo! MTV Rap Remembrance it's only right to start it off with Eric B & Rakim as they where the first to have a video shown on Yo!

• The Track I Always Play To Rescue A Dance Floor: Wu-Tang Clan Protect Ya Neck. So as the beginning of this song comes on, people go nuts. I could just turn the volume down and the crowd will keep rapping the lyrics. That tune is a monster.

• The Track That Currently Gets Most Rewinds: A Tribe Called Quest Scenario feat Leaders Of The New School. Another monster classic and an Allstar posse cut. You can't let the record go when this is on, rewind is a most.

• The Track That's Been Unfairly Been Slept On This Year: Nas Nasty. Even so that Nas is blowing up right now, I think that Nasty should be bigger or just as big as The Don single. That's straight Hip Hop right there. It's needed.

• The Ideal Festival Track: Soho Hot. That's just good music right there. Killer tune that everybody has to dance to.

• The Best Track By My Favourite Artist: Clear Soul Forces Get No Better. My friend Mad Flow and introduce me to this group and it's like a recall of why I liked rap music. It's just fresh.

• The Track That Got Me Out Of Bed This Morning: Little Better featuring Heidi Vogel by T.Roy

• The Track That I'D Play At My Auntie's Wedding: Omar It's So. Ha! That's if I ever get ask to play but yeah! This is a floor filler, all age and a very joyful tune that my needles ever touched.

• The Track I'D Play At Sunset At Ibiza: Happy Soul (DJ Format Remix). Maybe I'll do my DMC routine as it's one of my favourite tracks to juggle and enjoyable to watch. Who said I was going to Ibiza by the way?

• The Track I Play To Show Off My Eclectic Taste: J Davie Everybody Touch It. This track took me to another would. It's just so amazing. I try and play it at every gig I do.

• The Track I Want Played At My Funeral: Robert Glasper Experiment Gonna Be Alright (F.T.B.) feat Ledis.  It's a nice tune to leave to.

No comments:

Post a Comment