Only adults are admitted. Nobody younger than 18 can hire or listen to Psykhomantus in the club or your speakers with this rating. The DJ under this category do not have limitation on the bad language that is used. Hard Beats are generally allowed, and strong Scratchin/Beat Juggling along with Body Tricks activity is also allowed. Scenes of strong real sex may be permitted if justified by a fly groupie.

Sunday 8 May 2016

Jackin' 4 Rhythm Roulette Instrumentals By Psykhomantus


Here's a little mix I put together. Originally this was suppose to be my 25th Anniversary special of me being a DJ, so I wanted to do something special for the Pay due's set on VisionBombing Radio on Leicester Community Radio. Since I left the radio show I wasn't about to just let it be a lost mix in my files. Just like my "Electric Relaxation" beat mixtapes (Vol 1 & 2) I wanted to pay dues to the producers on Mass Appeal's Rhythm Roulette on youtube. Keeping it simple, I wanted it to sound like J Dilla's "Donut", Madlib's "Beat Konducta" or Karriem Riggins "Alone Together" albums. Here You will find over 35 joints from Mass Appeal's Rhythm Roulette featuring beats by Black Milk, Erick Sermon, El-P, Georgia Anne Muldrow, Jonwayne, Just Blaze, Oh No and many more. Enjoy, and remember... This is For Promotional Use Only.



Twitter: @Psykhomantus @VisionBombing
FaceBook: VisionBombing
Instagram: @Psykhomantus @VisionBombing

No comments:

Post a Comment