Only adults are admitted. Nobody younger than 18 can hire or listen to Psykhomantus in the club or your speakers with this rating. The DJ under this category do not have limitation on the bad language that is used. Hard Beats are generally allowed, and strong Scratchin/Beat Juggling along with Body Tricks activity is also allowed. Scenes of strong real sex may be permitted if justified by a fly groupie.

Monday 17 September 2012

Radio: For Promotional Use Only Photo Shoot


My radio, believe me, I like it loud
I'm the man with a box that can rock the crowd
Walkin' down the street, to the hardcore beat
While my TDK vibrates the concrete
I'm sorry if you can't understand
But I need a radio inside my hand
Don't mean to offend other citizens
But I kick my volume way past 10
My story is rough, my neighbourhood is tough
But I still sport gold, and I'm out to crush
My name is Psykho, I devastate the show
But I couldn't survive without my radio

Photo shoot for the up and coming project "Radio: For Promotional Use Only" which will be My first recored LP. No date but it's going to be jammed with dope beats, heavy bass, cuts & scratching and nice samples. 

No comments:

Post a Comment