Only adults are admitted. Nobody younger than 18 can hire or listen to Psykhomantus in the club or your speakers with this rating. The DJ under this category do not have limitation on the bad language that is used. Hard Beats are generally allowed, and strong Scratchin/Beat Juggling along with Body Tricks activity is also allowed. Scenes of strong real sex may be permitted if justified by a fly groupie.

Sunday 9 September 2012

A Late Hot Summer


As I sit here at my career adviser's flat in London listening to DJ Premier's "Live @ Headqcourterz on mixcloud while Kenny Dust is in the kitchen cooking up Sunday dinner, I'm thinking to myself the last few days has been nice. we finally had the sun out, i'm surrounded by good people which is what we all need in our life, that's healing power right there and I'm getting some time for myself. Salute to Tilt Liming, Mykaell Riley, Leone Ross, David Katz, Earl 16, Courttia Newland, Leone Ross, Annette Fagon, Dub Me Always and El Crisis. Jamaica 50 Years Of Independence may of got cancelled but next time round I'm ready. Son Of Dan, Shepherd Manyika, Mytrology (Nice meeting you, man), Gemma Weekes (and here crazy waist belt attraction), Rich Blk, Got Soul (Where's those photo's), Sonia and Sabrina, Jonzi D, Anthony Ekundayo Lennon (I'm missing your jokes already), Natalie James, Kenrick "H20" Sandy, Cindy Claes, John Akanmu, Patrice Cotter, Andrea Queens, Dwane Walcott, Ella Mesma, GREEdS, Realitie, Ama Asiedu, Dani Harris-Walters, Jane Sekonya, Seila Attah, Oneness Sankara, Vanya Reid, Project G, Spoken Movement, Method Of Movements (B-Boy Unique, Crazy Popper, Rik The Most) and the whole Breakin' Convention team. 

Extra shout out to Storm E Knight, Soweto Kinch, Anna Faithful, Redskingal and Kaleigh Jones. Salute to you all, I gotta go as E Double D is on my case. Enjoy the Sun people.

No comments:

Post a Comment