Only adults are admitted. Nobody younger than 18 can hire or listen to Psykhomantus in the club or your speakers with this rating. The DJ under this category do not have limitation on the bad language that is used. Hard Beats are generally allowed, and strong Scratchin/Beat Juggling along with Body Tricks activity is also allowed. Scenes of strong real sex may be permitted if justified by a fly groupie.

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Is He For Real? Who is Bigz?

Who The Fuck Is This
Logged On At 5.46
In The Morning
Crack Of Dawning
Now Am Yawning
Wipe The Cold Out My Eye
And See Who Cloning B-I-G, And WHY?

Can Somebody please tell me who Bigz is?

Am not stupid but dude reminds me of Biggie Smalls. Not because he's fat, black and ugly, am on about his style of rhymin. Tell me that am wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment