Only adults are admitted. Nobody younger than 18 can hire or listen to Psykhomantus in the club or your speakers with this rating. The DJ under this category do not have limitation on the bad language that is used. Hard Beats are generally allowed, and strong Scratchin/Beat Juggling along with Body Tricks activity is also allowed. Scenes of strong real sex may be permitted if justified by a fly groupie.

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Download: "Brother From Another Planet (Flying Lotus Edition)"


Brother from Another Planet (Flying Lotus Edition)

I’ve been a flying Lotus fan for a long time and people who know me, knows I’m into that crazy space sound production. While everybody else is still nodding away to Dilla’s beat’s and sleeping on Madlib’s sound. I’ve been digging this guy since my main man Looby played me his “1983” EP back in 2006. I use to bump this in my friend S.I’s (from a group called HWD who I was producing and touring with at the time) car and he was like Who the fuck is this? Flying Lotus has to be the illest producer out here today and while his new album “Cosmogramma” is getting shine, I decided to play with some of his underground classic’s taken from “1983”, ‘Los Angeles”, ‘Cosmogramma” and a few remixes that Flying Lotus has done for others. If you enjoy those Electronica/Hip-Hop spaced out beats, then you will enjoy this limited podcast here.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/79271500a0cc3cb5/



Intro
My Chippy
Beautiful Accident
Massage Situation
Interference
Game Over
Dirty Chopsticks
Breath
Sexslaveship
Blank Blue
Mmmmhmm
Fall In Love
Whole Wide World
Litermeter
Robertsflack
Robertsflack Remix
Nidocin
... And The World Laugh With You
Camel Remix
1983
Fly Presidente
Wobegone
Comet Course
Do The Astel Plane
Lost Where I Belong
Testament
Reckoner
Ce Saw
Sleep Dinorcor
Shifty
Tea Leaf Dancer
GNG BNG
$tun$
Ganesh
My Room Is White
Cry For Help
Rickshaw
Computer Free
Ringwormiricle
Gapeciles Remix
Love Lockdown Remix
Natural Selection
Rubber
The Author
Sanplo
Hello
Bonus Beat
Zodiac Shit
Unexpected Delights
Lose My Fuse

No comments:

Post a Comment