Only adults are admitted. Nobody younger than 18 can hire or listen to Psykhomantus in the club or your speakers with this rating. The DJ under this category do not have limitation on the bad language that is used. Hard Beats are generally allowed, and strong Scratchin/Beat Juggling along with Body Tricks activity is also allowed. Scenes of strong real sex may be permitted if justified by a fly groupie.

Thursday 10 June 2010

D.I.T.C. "Diggin' In The Crates" Episode 42 with Dj Souliva

DJ Souliva returns with some more wax poetics. I love this dude, If your a true hardcore rap fan like myself and dig the samples that our favorite rap artist/group used for their classics that we still enjoy today, then you'll love what DJ Souliva doe's here. Check out the selections in Episode 42 and name that tune.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, this is DJ Hudson from Off The Hook and fellow Braunstone Town alumni. Liking your blog - I've added you to my links on mine. Also, I thought you might like to check out my hip hop breaks series:

    https://toiletries.wordpress.com/2009/04/30/hudsonbreaks-pt-iii-brand-new-breaks-mixtape/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I've never heard the break to Soho's Hot Music before!

    ReplyDelete