Only adults are admitted. Nobody younger than 18 can hire or listen to Psykhomantus in the club or your speakers with this rating. The DJ under this category do not have limitation on the bad language that is used. Hard Beats are generally allowed, and strong Scratchin/Beat Juggling along with Body Tricks activity is also allowed. Scenes of strong real sex may be permitted if justified by a fly groupie.

Friday 9 March 2012

Hip Hop

Been there, done that, am on some grown folks shit. I don't have to question the why as i've already find my place and still find the energy I once find in the beginning. Hip Hop is still here and is still growing. I respect the old and the new and I never had to once compeer it to another genre because I don't need to. For those who do, I just say your in the wrong place and only hope you would come and see what I see.

Psykhomantus of A Few Good Men


No comments:

Post a Comment