Only adults are admitted. Nobody younger than 18 can hire or listen to Psykhomantus in the club or your speakers with this rating. The DJ under this category do not have limitation on the bad language that is used. Hard Beats are generally allowed, and strong Scratchin/Beat Juggling along with Body Tricks activity is also allowed. Scenes of strong real sex may be permitted if justified by a fly groupie.

Sunday 1 January 2012

MERRY NEW YEAR





Merry New Year too you all. Hope you had a good season greetings without getting stressed out and becoming fat. Well! now that we've made it to 2012 all I can say is, Let's get ready for another episode. Expect more as I'll adding more flavor to this blog by giving you more mixtapes (Rap's Original Samples, Sure Shot, Mar-Ill, Rich BLK, Son Of Dan, Mad Flow etc...), DJ interviews, exclusive videos (Live gig's, Showcases) cheeky blogs, cool pictures and some cool other stuff related round my love of this thing called Music and the culture round it. Remember to email me psykhomantus@mail.com for gig info's and follow me on Twitter (www.twitter.com/psykhomantus) as i ego trip like Ultamagnetic MC's and De La Soul with my comments, all in the name of fun. Welcome to my 2012 blogspot... Let's go.

P.S.

To those that come on my blogspot for the wrong reason just for their personal bullshit (You Know who you are), in the words of the little girl who was possessed in the groundbreaking 70's movie The Exorcist, Your mother sucks cocks in hell!


Have a good one

Psykhomantus

No comments:

Post a Comment